The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have you got snow yet?

Havard

Gone really horrible here now. The snow started melting and then it has frozen. Neighbour just came around to tell she's abandoned her car in the middle of the street. Looks like I'll be helping her shift it when her husband gets home.

It's not sleet or halestone, it's not snow, it's raining very small particles of clear ice..!!

H.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Braved going to the match today. Snow started about 1pm and a little drift action in the car park in the Merc was in order.

Gave in at half time as mini Mooret was turning blue and Burnley were losing too.

Struggled home with ice and snow everywhere. Chose the route that was flattest and kept the speed down, but still ended up sliding downhill towards a roundabout with all 4 wheels locked up at no more than 2mph!

Managed to time it right and miss everyone.

As you may have gathered live near to Burnley and we now have about an inch of ice. Yes ice not snow. It rained earlier and then froze creating a layer of ice on everything. Then we have had sleet, rain, a little snow but mainly hard ice crystals. With the wind it feels like you are being shot blasted.

Braved going to the match today. Snow started about 1pm and a little drift action in the car park in the Merc was in order.

Gave in at half time as mini Mooret was turning blue and Burnley were losing too.

Struggled home with ice and snow everywhere. Chose the route that was flattest and kept the speed down, but still ended up sliding downhill towards a roundabout with all 4 wheels locked up at no more than 2mph!

Managed to time it right and miss everyone.

As you may have gathered live near to Burnley and we now have about an inch of ice. Yes ice not snow. It rained earlier and then froze creating a layer of ice on everything. Then we have had sleet, rain, a little snow but mainly hard ice crystals. With the wind it feels like you are being shot blasted.

Just walked around to the mother in laws with Tiny H. I made the mistake of not putting a hat on and now feel like my bald head has bene exfoliated. Horrible ice crystals are still coming down hard.

H.

Snow here. Just done a bit of drifting around the roundabout on the way home from Shopping.

The g/f thinks i'm a driving god. She,.. of course,.. is 100% correct!

Everywhere looks so pretty :)

"The g/f thinks i'm a driving god. She,.. of course,.. is 100% correct!" signature material, awesome

Snow measures 6" deep currently with no signs of let up.

View from the front door

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/510117542.jpg?Expires=1328384271&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=TxAjbxKLaNH1TZsPbBos3VQ2q4TisgdV~MUjTRY3vFG3ZTUoL1kqlL2qiBLtGa6dM9AYuAPvDtx~zqUyDnB9EpkdCHnQXa4NmDcNDEfCog2Qyv4XYbwRmsgNxt4RoZzfi6YMzyHwzc4ZixS~H3RsQMs1J3FQIKiHWmS-EBYcjjo_

Just started on the south coast, nothing special yet but its started.

Im meant to be working in Forino Italy on Monday but I have just been sent a picture and I doubt Father Christmas could land in his sleigh never mind Captin Sleazy of easy jet. Its 9'' deep there.

Been snow here since 3pm, must be a couple of inch now and still snowing hard enough to cover shovel marks soon after i'd been out and cleared a path to my workshop.

Shall take my grandaughter out on her new sledge soon for a play and the out in the Pajero for a play later by myself :-)

Shall get some pictures later

I work nights and only got up a short while ago !! It's quite deep here in Chesterfield, great the first day of my week off in which I intended to detail the Supra and service the Astra :( Looks like an unproductive week off, I wish I had a garage will someone build me one for a bag of Haribo ?