The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmile pub.FREE Eve' BBQ 26/8/05

Mr T

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, just to clarify matters.

Are the tickets are just for the barbecue?

So we can come and park up and then buy, collect, beg borrow or steal or tickets from there ;)

There will be two of us in my Supra. I'd imagine that this would be the case for most people with their names on the calendar.

As an aside, this does rather highlight a problem with the calendar, being that when you click on "I will be attending this event" it doesn't give you the chance to say +1,2,3 etc.

Anyway, it loks like we're going to have a good turnout, just keep your fingers crossed for a sunny evening :)

OK, spoke to the pub last night and due to the increasing numbers from our club attending, the collecting of the money will be done by a member of staff at the BBQ area when you get your food. They still would like myself to distribute the tickets on the night after you park up in the appropriate area, to make sure the BBQ is only for car club members & partners.

What time is the majority of the gang going to make it down to the Fairmile. me thinks between 18.30 and 19.30. lets have some more names up on the calender for this great event. Thanks to Andy and Steve once again for sorting out the details of the event..... :respekt: :clap:

Hi guys,

I'm hoping to make it on Friday too on way (sort of!) to Somerset. Still Ok to park with everyone else?

Look forward to seeing you guys and girls then.,

Cheers

Sorry, forgot to ask- I will be bringing a bunch of other hangers on with me too. they don't need special parking but can someone confirm they can just turn up on the night without tickets or anything?

thanks

Current list on the calendar:

MrAngry

tbourner

Faye

Gatso

Lazarus

Stonkin

supRo

Mr T

KatieC

SupraTT2004

Keith C

NEO

JamesArup

Dave F

jaymdee

Supragal

stew123

sim

bens747

the cat

geoffvalenti

Scooby

SimonB

Dave S

klump

zap

SupraJames

Lez

Geezabloke

STOX

trac-art76

cornimac

32 I think!

Any that aren't on there please go to the calendar link at the top and add your name on the 26th!