The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmile pub.FREE Eve' BBQ 26/8/05

Mr T

Wicked night...Loved the cars...was good to see so many good folk..

I will post some pictures up tommorow taken by Sheena's children Daisy n Ben and myself (mine are the out of focus ones he he)

My favourite was the Viper, my least favourite was the Volvo police car with the flashing Blue lights. :p

Note to self: Buy a tripod tommorow!

Si

:giveup: ;)

P.S. I will check out James's pics in a bit after I have worked out how to!!! :shrug:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was excellent. Good to see everyone there. Food was good and the magician was great to, done a good trick with a pack of cards. Basically I signed a card, put it back in the pack, then my girlfriend Lindsey signed a card and put it back in the pack. Then as he went through the deck of cards her signed card was next to my signed card. but then after all that. We actually signed the same card? magic lol :eek:

Please send your comments about the TE51CLE (testicle) number plate with the hanging gonads on a chopping board to:

I'm a very sad person.

The Fairmile Pub

Cobham

Surrey

The winner of the best comment will get forementioned gonads delivered directly to their door with lite sprinkling of salt and pepper........ He does not get my :respekt:

Top stuff last night ... Good to see everyone again, cheers all. As Mr. Angry said, I can't remember ever seeing that many stunning cars in one place. God knows how many millions of pounds of car were parked up there!!

Comedy Moment of the night for me: -

Policeman: Who's car is this?

Me: Mine ... what have I done wrong?

Policeman: Ha Ha .. nothing. You just have a very nice bonnet

Me: Why thank you very much

Policeman: What have you had out of her then?

Me: Ohhhh, not too sure. Around about 30 in built-up areas :stickpoke

Policeman: Well .... you're clearly not driving it properly then. Make sure you give it some when you leave okay!!

LOL ... It's good to see that they have a sense of humour, and could tell that it was a good spirited event with no silly buggers about. I have some pics (unfortunately either my eyes, or the camera focus was on the piss). Attached a couple to get a 'feel' for the event. Will try to get some more up later.

Cheers, J

fairmile1.jpg

fairmile2.jpg

fairmile3.jpg

fairmile4.jpg

fairmile5.jpg

Great night....

Brilliant cars (couldn't choose between the Aston DB9, the Viper, the Mosler and the (old) Jags (the red had a 6 lt V12) !!!!

Brilliant peeps...

Nice food....

Thanx to our Parking Master Mr T for getting us all lined up nicely (I won't mention that he made eight of us turn around to face the other way) !

Nice to see the little group at Boxhill next day as well (we stayed over) where were the rest of you ??

Really good weekend and it's only still Sunday with another day off :D