The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmile pub.FREE Eve' BBQ 26/8/05

Mr T

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaymdee....

If you want a detour, we are going up this afternoon, not sure what time yet.

A303, M3, M25 !

Fom Bath, not too far out of your way :)

If you fancy it, E-mail / PM me this morning....

If not, C U THERE... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Very sorry but something has come up and I now have another show tomorrow with the Ripspeed Girls..!!! so wont be making this now..!! Hope you all have a good time and make sure you get lots of pictures..!!

And your point is?? Do both fella come out to play tonight then go and play tomorrow also :thumbs:

I am on half day at work today so I can get the car ready for the BBQ tonight, but I cant really be asked to do any work. Just want to get the supra cleaned. lol :clap:
Well ... You're all going to have to excuse the state of my car :giveup: . Haven't washed it for a while, and certainly won't get a chance today ... coming straight there from work! Looks like it should be good though :thumbs:

Well ... You're all going to have to excuse the state of my car :giveup: . Haven't washed it for a while, and certainly won't get a chance today ... coming straight there from work! Looks like it should be good though :thumbs:

Just park it next to a Ferrari. It doesn't matter how dirty your car is then it will still look better :D

Jaymdee....

If you want a detour, we are going up this afternoon, not sure what time yet.

A303, M3, M25 !

Fom Bath, not too far out of your way

If you fancy it, E-mail / PM me this morning....

If not, C U THERE...

Leaving from Katies at 3pm in warminster,

Soo & Gatso

Katie & Laz

Oxy (Ash) & Martin

:yeahthat: ditto. As Ferraris are much more common than Supras, there should be another one around for me to park next too aswell ;)

where is the pub, in fairmile or cobham? or do i just get to cobham and follow the petrol fumes??? leaving in 30mins seeya there :run:

If you are going by the M25 leave it at Junction 10 and go on to the A3 heading back in towards town. Leave the A3 at the first junction and take the third exit off the roundabout towards Cobham. go straight across one roundabout with a sainsburys on your left then at the next roundabout turn left. stay on that road for about 1 1/2 miles you will see the pub on your left. It is on a long straight tree lined road.

See you there later

I'm totally gutted not to be there, but I was called back home this morning and on the way my rear pads where squelling like a goodun. Just hope I can get some this weekend so that i can get back to work and the Gatwick meet on Tuesday.

Sorry to those from the Gatwick area who i said I'd see at Fairmile, I'll c u Tuesday, fingers crossed.

Have a good evening everybody

If you are going by the M25 leave it at Junction 10 and go on to the A3 heading back in towards town. Leave the A3 at the first junction and take the third exit off the roundabout towards Cobham. go straight across one roundabout with a sainsburys on your left then at the next roundabout turn left. stay on that road for about 1 1/2 miles you will see the pub on your left. It is on a long straight tree lined road.

See you there later

portsmouth road, just head for esher from cobham

What an amazing night!! i don't think I have ever seen so many exotic cars in one place before like there was tonight. It was like being in a sweet shop you just got overloaded with gorgeous cars.

I did my supra to the rescue bit aswell, I jumpstarted a Porsche 911 with a dead battery. When will these people learn to buy decent cars in the first place.

Oh and I definitely want a Mosler. That car is pure sex on wheels

Mosler website