The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmile pub.FREE Eve' BBQ 26/8/05

Mr T

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, forgot to ask- I will be bringing a bunch of other hangers on with me too. they don't need special parking but can someone confirm they can just turn up on the night without tickets or anything?

thanks

Just to confirm, It's not to late for anyone who wants to come on Friday,as tickets are issued on the night by myself (just look for a white supra or ask for Andy (Mr T). I will be able to get more tickets on the night if needed, due to the ever increasing numbers. Tickets are only needed by club members using the BBQ.There is allocated parking for the supra's and also a public car park for anyone who wants to come and have a nose round. This is looking to be a very good gathering of Supra's :thumbs: ,plus forcast looks ok for Friday. :cool:

Hehehehe

Put it back together? that'll take DAYS! lol

Actually it'll be quicker than that to redo, but I am being careful and making sure it's all redone properly... plus then I still have the thermostat to do, and I just put a new rad in so I need to fill the system and check it and blah blah blah.

Argh! :p

I'm impressed I've managed to work it all out tbh. I'm nowhere near a mechanic!

:respekt:

Is everyone on the calendar list yet?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=164&day=2005-8-26&c=1

35 on there now!

Oops! Just put myself on and Christian will be on there in a minute, was sort of waiting for a reply to my earlier post re tickets and space for 2 cars? So that will be 37 if there's enough tickets / room?

Andy, can we have 2 tickets please? We may be in 2 cars as we're coming from different directions, will there still be room?

Oops! Just put myself on and Christian will be on there in a minute, was sort of waiting for a reply to my earlier post re tickets and space for 2 cars? So that will be 37 if there's enough tickets / room?

Should be OK for tickets, just asked for a top up. Also notified pub to expect about 36 cars on the night. (slightly more than the 6 at last years event) :clap: Hope to encourage more people on the night to attend the Eastern Gumball (plug plug) on Saturday 3rd of Sept, for those who like convoying with other Supras and driving a fair few miles. See Mawby's thread under Southern Counties Gumball. (East) :thumbs: If you can make it please add name to calendar!