The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's (Facelift) 825 bhp Billet 6765H Monster - Mag featured!!!

Jamesy

hold tough on breaking it mate, i did that to a car i had years ago and regret it everyday even though i made my money back, this car should stay the way it is ..... for the next few weeks / months anyway .... then if no one wants to buy it and the only option is to break it then by all means :)

I would advertise it up on the US supra forums too cause its a hell of a lot of car to get for that price

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Shane. Hadnt really thought about the US market just seemed like it'd be a lot of hassle for someone

Yeah id hate to break it. Id prob give it 6wks to sell complete then if no joy i may be forced to,

Like you say even though id get the asking price in parts alone its such a shame to do it.

Got couple people interested already though so see what develops

...I would advertise it up on the US supra forums too cause its a hell of a lot of car to get for that price

They would find it extremely difficult to get it imported and registered.

Lovely looking car Jamesy. If I had the money it would be definitely one of interest to me.

I nearly broke mine, priced up the part value to around £17k but just didn't have the time or space. After a year of advertising I ended up selling it half price :(

If you have the space you'll make good money breaking it. Lots of very sought after parts there :)

Nice car but you should sort the price out mate !!

Its way too cheap for such an amazing car :D

. (Please don’t post comments on if you think the price is too expensive or too cheap – that is the price and I believe it’s worth every penny).

;)

Touche Siir! They can sod off I clearly got in there first :D

:D ... to be honest mate im pretty sure from the pm's i've already got that the 6speed conversion will go with the car.

The only way i can see it being sold seperate is if the new owner would rather put those £££'s into getting a Titan built box :)

Hi guys

Can i please just ask that for now no more pm's about parts - as mentioned i dont want to break the car and will only consider it as a last resort. I've got 2-3 serious enquiries on it now and i am hopeful it now wont come to a stage of having to part it out.

If i do end up listing all the parts for sale individually i will do a new threads in "parts for sale"! :)

You cant break such a stunning car mate. That gearbox cooler gauge still mine mate?

Is there no way you can keep the car or have you just accepted that you want rid now?

Yeah mate i will ask Lee to take it out for you next time im over :)

No i'd rather not break it mate, i want it to go to a good home... :) ..... Definitely dont "want rid" of it mate but sometimes i guess you have to admit your living outside your means!!! :innocent:

Definitely dont "want rid" of it mate but sometimes i guess you have to admit your living outside your means!!! :innocent:

that is why im still driving a bpu car

but at least you have been there and done it,how many people can say they had an 800 bhp car?not that many

i wish i could but cant see it ever happening

glws, it will be a sad day when you have to hand over the keys to the new owner.gutted for you

;)

:D ... to be honest mate im pretty sure from the pm's i've already got that the 6speed conversion will go with the car.

The only way i can see it being sold seperate is if the new owner would rather put those £££'s into getting a Titan built box :)

A titan box is a lot cheaper than a 6 speed and man conversion dude !!!

Hi guys as per my post last week can people please not pm me about parts off this car....so far i've now had 3 pm's this week just for the 6 speed conversion kit.

The 2 people seriously interested in buying have both indicated they will want the 6 speed with the car so i cant imagine it being sold seperately :)

cheers :hi:

WHAT !!.. Didnt see this coming, Feel for you mate, shes a stunning example of a supra.

I could always PX yours for my BPU TT6 .. And obviously a bit of cash coming my way aswell ;)

In all seriousness, good luck with your job and hopefully you dont have to sell the "silver beast" :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.