The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's (Facelift) 825 bhp Billet 6765H Monster - Mag featured!!!

Jamesy

WHAT !!.. Didnt see this coming, Feel for you mate, shes a stunning example of a supra.

I could always PX yours for my BPU TT6 .. And obviously a bit of cash coming my way aswell ;)

In all seriousness, good luck with your job and hopefully you dont have to sell the "silver beast" :)

Thanks a lot mate - will be absolutely devestated the day it goes, but these things happen!! At least i know of the 2 people interested it will be looked after and even further developed in some areas!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update:

I sold the 6 speed box last night, so now if/when the car does sell the price will be reduced by £2,500 (to £22,500) so the new owner can either go for a built auto drag monster or a 6 speed conversion!! Or just leave as it is and have an extra £2,500 in the bank!! :D

If i end up keeping it im looking at putting a Titan stage 2 autobox in it with a hi-stall.... :)

Just a quick update:

I sold the 6 speed box last night, so now if/when the car does sell the price will be reduced by £2,500 (to £22,500) so the new owner can either go for a built auto drag monster or a 6 speed conversion!! Or just leave as it is and have an extra £2,500 in the bank!! :D

If i end up keeping it im looking at putting a Titan stage 2 autobox in it with a hi-stall.... :)

I would put the built box in and sell as a true 825bhp car. Otherwise it's 500bhp with the ability to go 825bhp. That's a huge differentiator IMO.

I would put the built box in and sell as a true 825bhp car. Otherwise it's 500bhp with the ability to go 825bhp. That's a huge differentiator IMO.

If was buying it id rather have the choice to do what i wanted with the car mate - built auto/6 speed/something extreme as per conversations i have with a potential buyer ;)

....quick update:

I've been offered a car i absolutely love . However i need to raise the cash pretty quick to not miss out on it. I have contacted the 2 interested parties in my car, but basically need a "deposit" or initial payment of around £16k-£17k pretty soon.

If i dont manage to get this other car im on the brink of ordering a brand new Titan built box along with a 3500 hi stall :eyebrows: - i have a feeling once that little lot gets installed into my car i will never want to part with it :D

no mate its not on the forum...not even in the public eye...just someone i know from years ago :)

Make me an offer for mine you big girl.... :D

Its not bling enough for Rob. Its said he sleeps in a 24 carat gold bed, and he's asked his new chromer to chrome his bell end ;)

All we know is, he's call Rob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.