The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 TT GZ BPU Aero - Guaging interest

jackso11

I am not going to write a long add, its all in my garage. Actually I will copy and past it. Not sure if I want to sell yet but I want to see if there is any interest for my car at the moment. Also, if people can give me an idea on the price at the moment for a car like mine that would be good :) Guess that will be a deciding factor on whether or not I decide to part! Just had it MOT'ed and the guy couldn't believe how good the condition of this car is, which was nice to hear :)

Pictures in my garage, there is also a full respray thread on here somewhere done by Rob last year.

Description

Outside

Full respray in original black

Active front spoiler (colour coded)

Colour coded front lip

Original OEM sideskirts (not fibreglass copies)

Original OEM rear spats (not fibreglass copies)

UK spec bonnet, original - not a J-spec with added scoop.

C-West rear light covers

New facelift headlights (August 2011)

HID lights

18" BK wheels

Tinted rear windows (Limo black)

Full UV inspection and underseal including arches

Cavities professionally waxoyled

Interior

Dash resprayed in satin black

Puresport mats

Black carpet (OEM black, not dyed)

Leather seats front and rear

Metal monkey dials

Chrome rings

Blue dash conversion

New roof seals (front, back and both sides)

Engine/Mechanical

Brand new turbos in 2009

BPU

Polished cam covers

2k black painted spark plug cover

Stem seal changed

Iridium plugs

Walbro fuel pump

Double decat - Second decat was a custom made pipe out of a decat off a single conversion car

Blitz Spec-R boost controller

HKS SSQV Dump Valve

New engine undertray

New battery - gold terminals

New aircon fan

Brand new Bilstein shocks all around August 2011

Full geosetup with printout

New waterpump

New cambelt

ICE

Car PC setup running Centrafuse (SatNav, Music, Internet etc...)

Satalite radio (runs as standard radio through the PC in the UK)

Sony Headunit

Alpine Type-R 6.5" coaxial 2-way rear speakers

Alpine Type-X 6.5" competition class component front speakers

Power block in boot to power amps etc..

On the floor in the garage to-do list

Full set of polished turbo pipes

Polished Manifold

Polished Throttle Body

Polished turbo pipes

HKS intake pipe

Twin guage pillar pod, EGT + Boost

Black headliner

Ok, seems I need a price. I have been offered £9500 before and think due to the rarity, condition and mods on the car (and off the car because I have been a bit lazy lately and just pilled up my to-do list) I think it is well worth that.

Mileage if you want to know is about 130k, but the engine runs very sweet and has had many parts replaced in the past as listed above. Including both turbos for new ones by the last owner about 10k miles ago.

Any other questions welcome.

Adam how come you are thinking of selling? Have you lost the Supra love? Noticed that you are not on here as much these days?

I guess my Supra love has dwindled a bit. I bought a little mx5 for £500 (with a hardtop making the car itself worth about £200!) to do the wackyrally in this year and kind of like a fixer-up-a, I thought I might do the same with a busted elise or something. Basically fancy a bit of time with a small car rather than a beast :)

nice list of mods, but £9500 for a car with 130k miles seems more than reasonable.

That depends on what your view is on milage on these cars. If it was a ford focus I would agree the milage is high, on a Honda, Mazda or Toyota I never even think about the mileage. Especially after visiting dubai where all the taxi's are toyota and have all done more the 500k! To me 130k on a supra is nothing.

Also, turbos and many other servicable parts have all been changed so I don't see any problems with this car for a long long way now.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.