The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 (M Reg) N/A Manual

listy

I have my old N/A up for sale. Need the garage space, and now i have my Twin, shes just sat in the garage doing nothing.

First off, she does need MOT and Tax, but i am trying to sort this out now.

She drives well, and the only problem i've ever had with her was the Rocker Cover Gasket when i bought her in April 2010, which was replaced straight away.

I have limited service history, as my "tame" mechanic does all the work off the books, so is unable to do receipts for me, but she has been very well looked after.

There are a few stone chips on the front, as would be expected, and a couple of stone chips near side rear quarter above the arch.

Spec:

Veilside front bumper

Veilside skirts

Tein super street suspension

Aftermarket steering wheel

Razo pedals

double din touchscreen cd/dvd player

hks induction

blue engine dress up kit

currently has 18" Rays alloys, but these i will be keeping, it will have 17" alloys instead for sale.

There are two ways im willing to sell......

Either, as the car is, for around £2450

Or, as a stripped start for a track project for around £1500, this means the carpet, rear seats, rear interior panels, roof lining, boot panels etc, will be removed before sale.

Pics to come, im at work at the moment, so dont have access to them.

Sensible offers will be considered.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.