The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Connectors, OEM passenger sideskirt, JDM TT Intake manifold, ECU+more

lonbhold75

Connectors or part numbers(90980-11114 & 90980-11116, pins 82998–24180) for the facelift instrument cluster, MT and Turbo prefered. Don't really want the complete dash loom as I will be cutting it up, unless price is really good.

UKDM head light leveling switch (84152-14040) and plug (90980-10801, pins 82998-12340;7ea.) as well as the plugs (90980-10891, pins 82998-12440, weather plugs 90980-09451;12ea) for the back of the headlight leveling motors

Also looking for a damaged passenger side OEM sideskirt with the rear underside mounting section still intact, See attached image, part circled in red.

Passenger side leather seat in good condition, may even be willing to trade my USDM electric drivers seat (UKDM/JDM passenger), depending on condition, etc.

UKDM or JDM Drivers side A pillar trim.

A JDM TT upper intake manifold and air intake box

Broken/damaged ECU, mainly just want the connector to make my own adapter harness.

A long shot, but also looking for a LHD dash panel the one with the radio, A/C controls, etc. Just want the panel, can even have a few holes/broken pieces.

Any parts or information you can provide will be most appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
You can get part numbers from toyodiy.com

New connectors are cheapish but the terminal pins are expensive like a couple of quid each.

Well I must be blind, because I have searched toyodiy.com for the part numbers and all I can find is the number for the entire loom. If you could point me in the correct direction as to where to find the actual part numbers for the instrument cluster connectors it would be greatly appreciated.

Well I must be blind, because I have searched toyodiy.com for the part numbers and all I can find is the number for the entire loom. If you could point me in the correct direction as to where to find the actual part numbers for the instrument cluster connectors it would be greatly appreciated.

You know what, you're right, i can't atually find them. i must have got mistaken. BUT I gues you didn't try google did you?

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?435471-Are-All-Supra-Instrument-Panels-Same-Plug-In ;)

90980-11114 & 90980-11116

These are only part numbers for the plastic connectors I'll try to find one for the terminals later.

Thanks for the numbers, I can find the terminal numbers from the TSRM now that I have the connector numbers. Nope didn't even dawn on me to try google, figured it would have been in here somewhere. Didn't expect to find the info on SF either. Thanks again much appreciated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.