Local club meet THIS SUNDAY!!!! @Sunderland + IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM TODAY

FOSTA

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not sure if i can make it. the car is still in the body shop but if its ready i will be there . got what looked to be a will nice bonnet of ebay but when it got here it looked like shit its allway the same lol

Shame mate, hope you get it back in time. Don't know if it was you but I passed a red Supra having a run in with a Transit van in the B&Q car park at Silverlink.

Hadn't seen the car before so thought it might be? (Hope this ain't the reason the cars in the bodyshop).

Thanks to all who showed up today, we had a good laugh + nosey around peoples cars, then a trip down to JNE.

A big thank-you to Jamie (FOSTA) for allowing us all to meet at his unit (Total Tinting). I will be getting my windows tinted by him at some point, his work looks spot on.

Ben

Thanks to all who showed up today, we had a good laugh + nosey around peoples cars, then a trip down to JNE.

A big thank-you to Jamie (FOSTA) for allowing us all to meet at his unit (Total Tinting). I will be getting my windows tinted by him at some point, his work looks spot on.

Ben

Not a problem mate! We can do it again anytime! :)

And thanks;)

Whats that bloody porker doing in the photographs!

On a serious note guys, I mentioned this to a few today, CJ on here is raising money for Macmillan Cancer Care, could you all have a look at his thread please, even if you can only spare a quid, every little helps. So far only 36 members on the forum have coughed up, which seems a real shame as nearly everyone on here spends stupid amounts of money on their cars, and a fiver doesn't even get the thing off of the driveway! Please give generously.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?264302-Kill-a-Veilside-and-help-Macmillan-cancer-care!

Ben

Yeah, thanks Jamie you make good coffee. Looks like you've got a bit of business. I'll be asking you to tint my ride in the near future

• 2 weeks later...