The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toshiba Projector and surround sound system, ultimate gamer experience !

tooquicktostop

I have this Toshiba TDP T98 Projector with carry case and Microlab surround system for sale as I have never used it other that to test, it is in great condition as you can see. I brought it to set up the PS3 in the summer house but I never play the thing so its a shame to have this sitting in the cupboard

Not sure on the lamp hours as I purchased the Projector from a friend as used (Lamps are £75 if you every need to replace in future), the unit is in perfect working order at present

I am looking for £150 for everything, pick up from Purfleet Essex

Would consider parts in exchange cash either way for TRD Spoiler, Leather front seats, injectors

It is hd all computer monitors / projectors have been for a long time, the monitor ports on the back will show hd, but the dvi is needed for sky / games console hd feeds I think.

I'm also pritty sure 1600 x 1200 resolution is better than hd although I'm sure I could be corrected.

Would it not show in widescreen through a pc also?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.