The mkiv Supra Owners Club

95 black auto na

bullet_uk

Hi all

I really don't want to do this but a few things have happened in the last few weeks that may mean I have to sell the supra, This thread is really to see if it would sell and what i would get for it at the moment I'm going to try and keep hold of it but as a last result i may have to let it go.

Here goes..

I brought the car last january from a chap that lost his licence (doing stupid speeds on his bike) it came with no history but it all seem tip top so i took the risk it came with import certificate and a few other bits, Its a 95 NA in stock black with about 136000miles on the clock this is ball park I will need to check tomorrow I should also add that its not been converted to MPH.

So since Ive owned the car i have done the following stubby aerial conversion, dyed carpet black, LED speedo conversion, new 18" wolf race sharks (some curb damage) new vs skirts fitted and blended and both front wings painted, front vs bumper repaired and painted, new custom exhaust (brought from barneybrendan) brake pads and discs changed all round (26/11/2011) also had braided hoses fitted on the same day and most recent a full service and cam belt change (31/12/2011) its MOT until Septemper 2012 it did have advisories but i have sorted all of them now.

bad points are small mark in the paint work on the nearside rear wing (about 1'' long) tiny bit of rust on the bottom of the rear tail gate under the window (really small) also i have just replaced my rear bumper and the new one could do with a refurb but nothing to major.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145083[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]145084[/ATTACH]

so i was hoping to get about £2500-£2700 but what do people think be as honest as you want and as i said I'm still unsure of what i will do and I'm fully aware that NA autos don't fetch loads of money.

Thanks all

Paintwork looks great! It is a clean looking car mate.

Things to think about re price is that the Veilside kit won't be to everyone's taste and sales are slow at the moment.

GLWS

Thanks mate paint work is in good nick its got the odd mark on the bonnet but nothing that you wouldn't expect on a 95 and i know the vs is a big NO NO but i would hope this will not put people off

Sorry to see this dude. You have really looked after this, i hope you get a decent price for it. If anyone is after a na auto this is the one to grab!
::( thanks mate I'm hoping it won't have to go i just want to test the water incase it does have to and it won't be my last ill make sure of that

::( thanks mate I'm hoping it won't have to go i just want to test the water incase it does have to and it won't be my last ill make sure of that

The market sucks at the moment, some nice cars have been for sale for a long time without moving. My silver Supra ended up going to Belgium in the end, crazy really.

Good luck dude, i hope it doesnt come to selling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.