The mkiv Supra Owners Club

350z forum

k9l3

well all i can say is what aload of n?bs i have always loved this club and everyone is always friendly and nice

on the 350z forum there is alot what seem to be nice guys but also aload of jokers/ assh@l3s so at the moment i think i carry on here if people dont mind lol.

so far i finding the 350z expensive as i just had to get a clutch/fly which i did know go on these thats cost me 900 and seems to drink loads the supra was better on the fuel

well all i can say is what aload of n?bs i have always loved this club and everyone is always friendly and nice

on the 350z forum there is alot what seem to be nice guys but also aload of jokers/ assh@l3s so at the moment i think i carry on here if people dont mind lol.

so far i finding the 350z expensive as i just had to get a clutch/fly which i did know go on these thats cost me 900 and seems to drink loads the supra was better on the fuel

LOL! You should have seen the reception i got, they tend to treat everyone as idiots with now knowledge at all, although i seem to remember that i got a similar response on here due to some not liking that i was a newbie with perhaps more knowledge than some, i think its the same on all forums,

but yeah there are some PITAs on there, if you want a good priced clutch, PM Alex on there, he has some good prices for some things, it pays to shop around.

If you need any info/help give me a shout, the engine, chassis and running gear is the same as my Skyline:)

LOL! You should have seen the reception i got, they tend to treat everyone as idiots with now knowledge at all, although i seem to remember that i got a similar response on here due to some not liking that i was a newbie with perhaps more knowledge than some, i think its the same on all forums,

but yeah there are some PITAs on there, if you want a good priced clutch, PM Alex on there, he has some good prices for some things, it pays to shop around.

If you need any info/help give me a shout, the engine, chassis and running gear is the same as my Skyline:)

thanks mate yeh some where nice but half where complete @rsses , i put post of my dads car one guy goes thats one ugly car'' ok i didnt mind that its someones opinion then i get before even replyin the same guy say dont put pics up if you dont want critism and says even with the 415bhp i bet its still slow, then some other guy joined in and so on i was like bloody hell if you dont like it dont look

ALEX is that the same alex on the 350 site as thats who i bought the parts with seems very helpfull.

thanks mate yeh some where nice but half where complete @rsses , i put post of my dads car one guy goes thats one ugly car'' ok i didnt mind that its someones opinion then i get before even replyin the same guy say dont put pics up if you dont want critism and says even with the 415bhp i bet its still slow, then some other guy joined in and so on i was like bloody hell if you dont like it dont look

ALEX is that the same alex on the 350 site as thats who i bought the parts with seems very helpfull.

I'm sure I spotted a couple of commas in that last paragraph. ;):D

They're not a bad bunch - your dad owns the GTO I take it? Wanted one for years and years, tested a few but never took the plunge, looking dated now rather than classic, tho your dad's looks extremely clean.

the gto is a very good car but the supra is better because the parts are cheaper and a lot easier to tune and for much less money and much more aftermarket. that's why I went with the supra . but the gto is better for for the price you get a 6 speed for:)

good program on channel 5 everyone

i like it here. the xkr owners club is ok and everybody seems polite and helpfull butg no forum can match this one for the mix of charicters and genral interactivity. whatever car i find myself in ill allways revert back to this board.evan though its the supra forum it also a great car forum with lots of genral car enthusiasts.

i like it here. the xkr owners club is ok and everybody seems polite and helpfull butg no forum can match this one for the mix of charicters and genral interactivity. whatever car i find myself in ill allways revert back to this board.evan though its the supra forum it also a great car forum with lots of genral car enthusiasts.

Agreed :-)

Well said man.

Now, can the OP sod off please! :D

To be honest, it wasn't that well said, there were spelling mistakes, typos, sentences ran on.... :D

Although I must keep dr_jekyll happy actually, as I intend on getting an XKR at some point and he's the man who knows ;)

we can call it a point well made but awfully typed. i dont think ive had 1 post in 6144 without a spelling mistake and terrible grammar, why change things aye :)

To be honest, it wasn't that well said, there were spelling mistakes, typos, sentences ran on.... :D

Although I must keep dr_jekyll happy actually, as I intend on getting an XKR at some point and he's the man who knows ;)

In my defence, I got used to his style of writing :D

• 2 weeks later...