The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The new toy i picked up last night

drift_bear

For the last 6 months ive been after a decent daily driver and i knew i was wanting a pick up again so was hunting for a well looked after and low mileage expample. I couldnt find one at the time so i got a small 1.6, 57plate focus to use untill i found a pick up that wasnt abused or in a state..................finally my waiting has paid off and the local garage had 1 come in that fitted what i was looking for so went and viewed it. After working out a deal with my focus as P/X i got my hands on her...

Nice truck mate sure you will have fun with here, all you need now is to get some serious offroad tyres on it an it will look very aggresive, also clean your supra:p

im going to be putting the leather seats into the truck once i find some. Think its the most dirty its been for a long time :p

nice :) wanted one of those since they came out. The L200 is nice too ;)

I'd love one but would wreck it in short time.

this is my 2nd L200 lol

Very nice, always been a fan of that shape and tempted a few times but put off by rep. You got me thinking again tho as my mileage is creeping up on my zed (a whole 1300 miles now) and I need something for the dogs. Do the rear seats come out of those? (i have big dogs).

Very nice, always been a fan of that shape and tempted a few times but put off by rep. You got me thinking again tho as my mileage is creeping up on my zed (a whole 1300 miles now) and I need something for the dogs. Do the rear seats come out of those? (i have big dogs).

im not sure bud, i know you can get the back cab to go on so its not open like mine, how big are your dogs?

I've checked on the welsh forums and it seems you can easily get 6 sheep in the back after a good night out, so big dogs should be no problem.

:rlol:

There was a Big Single 2JZ L200 on ebay a while ago. I assume someone will have linked to it on here! Good work tool the L200!

yeah it was linked a few times on here, would of been a beast to run! theres nothing like that going to happen on this lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tip for you, remove the EGR valve and cooler as it is known to kill many K74 engines when they fail by causing overheating and headgasket issues (as well as cracked blocks) Very easy to do using this kit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EGR-REMOVAL-BLANK-KIT-L200-OUTLANDER-SHOGUN-SPORT-4LIFE-WARRIOR-ANIMAL-K74-/270899982139?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f12e5af3b Also get a decat which dramatically improves throttle response and MPG. Had two of these now and they are definately fun.

Had mine out for a play today [GRIN][/GRIN] [ATTACH=CONFIG]145773[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145774[/ATTACH]

Just a tip for you, remove the EGR valve and cooler as it is known to kill many K74 engines when they fail by causing overheating and headgasket issues (as well as cracked blocks) Very easy to do using this kit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EGR-REMOVAL-BLANK-KIT-L200-OUTLANDER-SHOGUN-SPORT-4LIFE-WARRIOR-ANIMAL-K74-/270899982139?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f12e5af3b Also get a decat which dramatically improves throttle response and MPG. Had two of these now and they are definately fun.

Had mine out for a play today [GRIN][/GRIN] [ATTACH=CONFIG]145773[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145774[/ATTACH]

Cheers bud, will get that sorted asap! Also got a set of HID's and LED sidelights to order aswell this week for her. Where would I get a de-cat pipe for the standard exhaust system or did you upgrade that aswell?