The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 12th MAY 2012

TopgunTT

I will sorting out main thread for this MEGA event within the next week or so as usual will be good test for car also week before dragonball :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Will make sure club has great stand & same READING CONVOY as last year too going to be a big one

Yes mate :) No more waving at me from Wile's car :D

Gonna get lots of video's this year got my mate who was in the celica riding with me this year, so he will be the camera man. Got a bit tricky last year trying to keep up and do video's.

James is thinking about getting himself a GoPro, think we'll have lots of fun this year on the cruise up there.

• 2 weeks later...
Me and my dad have brought a supra and we are going to come to Japfest 2012, Its our first time and we would like to know what the procedure is for being in the convoy and where you meet and at what time?

Time and convoy instructions will be posted closer the time in each national events section in each area... We south west lot are meeting usually in Tiverton about 7am then Exeter to meet next lot etc :)

• 1 month later...

!!! I HAVE ALL CLUBSTAND PASSES & ENTRY TICKETS NOW !!!

SO ALL THAT HAVE PAID START PM'ING ME YOUR FULL NAME & POSTAL ADDRESS INCLUDING POST CODE TO START SENDING OUT

WILL BE PM'ING THAT HAVE PAID ALL OVER NEXT DAY OR 2 TO GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESSES

Cheers Lui

!!! Deadline for all payments to be made is the 29th April end of this month !!!

!!! JUST OVER 3 WEEKS NOW TO THIS MEGA EVENT !!!

!!! 6 DAYS & COUNTING TOO ADD YOURSELF & PAYMENTS TO BE MADE !!!

THIS SUNDAY IS YOUR DEADLINE TO ADD NAMES TO LIST IF WANTING TO COME ALONG & PAY UP

Cheers Lui