The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Our favourite supra owner

Graham1984

Don't be so quick to judge him, if there was a long enough straight I am fairly confident an N/A would see 155mph on the indicator. That would be around 140-145mph, very plausible.

i have no doubt some n/a's could do that, but you havent met my mate. the biggest bullshizer ever born! oh and his speedo still reads kph so i wonder how he managed to estimate his speed lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 150 on my na too. But it took ages.

I doubt he would have the room on a runway. My bpu from a standing start did 160 something. And stopping before the end was close. Any more speed and you had to brake very very hard. And that was with a marker showing when to start slowing down :p

I saw 150 on my na too. But it took ages.

I doubt he would have the room on a runway. My bpu from a standing start did 160 something. And stopping before the end was close. Any more speed and you had to brake very very hard. And that was with a marker showing when to start slowing down :p

Having a 40-50mph head start would surely make all the difference though?

Has anyone added this guy from facebook Carl Kinsella??? The only reason I ask is I couldn't imagine what gems he has in his photo's or the rubbish that he has on his facebook wall. Must have a boat load to talk about being a big bad G in Coventry.

Don't you mean a massive C?