The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra aerotop n/a *mint* *low mileage* best colour supra

T14PPA

Im advertising my mates supra he is selling. Hes a genuine guy and whatever he says about the car is genuine. I bought my supra off him last year and it was as pristine as he said. Pictures dont do the car justice. The mileage is low and genuine. Its the same colour as mine and when i tell you the colour is unexplainable and pictures dont do it justice. View the car and i promise you, you will buy it. Take a look at his advert.

The link is: http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/low-mileage-classic-toyota-supra-convertible-rare-bronze-not-honda-nissan-ford-jaguar-bmw-mercedez/95048422

*Grammar ;)

You don't spend much time around here do you? It's an 'in' joke ;)

p.s. I'm grammar school educated, I get rather irritated by the common people who believe they can talk to me like that. Do it again and I shall slap you with my glove.

I had a supra in this colour, it really looks like a gorgeous car but like most people say a bit overpriced. Wait untill summer comes to sell it or be hapy with 3000£ in winter, if you even get that kind of money as many n/a aerotops go for 2600£ these days. But if it is in as good condition as he says then it's just a matter of finding the right buyer. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.