The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZ-GTE Parts from Aristo Engine

Chino

Hi Guys,

as I only need the block, I got some parts left over from an Aristo TT Engine, all parts WITH postage

- Stock Turbos, no fins broken, no unusual shaft play. BUT I never driven them so I cant make any promise, also there is the usual little crack

in one exhaust housing, check the pic: 130 gbp posted

- A/C Compressor: 40 gbp posted

- Jspec In & Exhaust Camshaft 65 gbp posted

Thanks,

Martin

I can understand that of course. I ever try to describe the items as they are, and would never try to cheat somebody. Its a question of honor for me. Plus I dont think this bucks are worth any trouble because of cheating etc. . The sump was sold to the member "scottyboy". As because he is no club member he could not give me any feedback... Maybe someone should change this.

I think maybe people who are interested in anything, can ask him via PN if he was satisfied with my parts ?

Cheers,

Martin

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry what do you mean by injector plugs ? The plastic housing of the connectors ?

Yeah just the plastic clips that connect onto the back of the injectors. Mine are in good condition however I snapped the clip with a screwdriver on one of them and now it slides on and off and won't click into place. If you can snip of your plugs I can remove my terminals and install them into your plastic clips.

Yeah just the plastic clips that connect onto the back of the injectors. Mine are in good condition however I snapped the clip with a screwdriver on one of them and now it slides on and off and won't click into place. If you can snip of your plugs I can remove my terminals and install them into your plastic clips.

I am sure you can order the connector housing from Toyota?

I ordered the O2 sensor one, got it in one day..

I am sure you can order the connector housing from Toyota?

I ordered the O2 sensor one, got it in one day..

I just assumed you couldn't get them on their own? I'll give them a try then, thanks.

I've got a set of pigtails spare if Chino doesn't want to chop up the loom :)

Cheers bud, I'll pm you if toyota let me down, I've asked a few people that are breaking cars for them but snipping the loom up is a bit of a no-no understandably.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.