The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jewellery Card

Dave F

Hi guys,

After an unfortunate burglary last year the insurance company sent us a Signet Jewellery Card to replace the items that were stolen. A few of the items stolem were handed down to us from relatives therefore cannot be replaced so we now have a card with credit that is really no good to us as neither of us wear much jewellery.

The card can be used in H Samuel Leslie Davis and Ernest Jones jewellers and has a value of £671.71 and has a year left to use. I did think about putting on ebay as a few are on there at the moment but thought I'd see if anyone on here could use it first.

Was hoping to get around £550 for the card but would consider reasonable offers from anyone on the forum.

I would obviously send out insured and recorded post or if nearby would even drop it off to save any worry and it would come with the receipt of the value left from today.

Any questions give me a shout

Regards Dave

If you get tired, can I try them instead :D

You are a braver man than I if you want to check them for vagazzle! :D

Dave, it's not looking good even the Lady who we counted up had £12K of bling on her the other day is wavering at spending this amount........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.