The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New car 350z roadster

k9l3

well i suppose people know i sold the supra now and had a wicked year in it but did cost me a bomb i must say but i will really miss the attention it. great car.

my new motor is a grey 350z roadster 2005 uk model with gt pack and 50k on the clock with fnsh. very nice condition

got it stupidly cheap but wont say the price incase i want to try sell it to one of you lot.

the guy already had a new slk and needed the car gone i think i was lucky i found it at the right time and he needed to sell as car had no insurance and was on the road. must say it went really good it was no supra but was no slouch especially for a convertible as normally the weight is bit more. bit bloody thirsty tho so i hope i can still save for a house lol:sly:

Pics pls good choice in motor. Not sure I would have gone for the roadster as I like a stiffer chassis but that's just me. But they are a cracking looking car hope you enjoy:)

i think the roadster looks nice then the hard top especially from behind but thats my opinion

and if you not tracking the car all through the year do you need the extr stiffness

I going to jap fest castle comb me and dad doing the tracktime again cant wait i going to go lot faster this time as last time i was cruising round lol i think we ending up with the gto club this year i would of preffered maybe the 350 boys or better still with the supra crew. them gto boys can be funny :)

thanks all i dont wanna say a price as when i goto sell it can back fire when i goto sell put it one way i bought around the same price you can pay for a 2003 with 60k and import :)

5k then ;)

Nice buy :thumbs:

Some things you might not know: there is a switch on the back of the passengers seat to stop it moving forward when you put the roof down.

If you hold the button that cycles through the info, it will display the time, saves cycling through all the other info.

Oh, and there is a secret compartment in the storage space behind the passengers seat. :)

Nice motors, get some pics up :)

Keep a close eye on oil consumption, I know 2 guys who had these relatively new and both used an alarming amount of oil (apparently Nissan are aware of this issue)

Its the rev up version of the engine from 2006 onward that has the oil problem, due to Nissan fitting sub standard/different type piston rings, the earlier VQ and the later HR versions are OK.

Nice torquey motor, pulls like a train, Not as good as the TT but close in handling (slightly better IMO) will easily embarrass the N/A.

yeh i love the car more then i thought actually i am impressed its nice to have a newer car and although the performance is good but no supra the drive is much nicer. I want to get the pics up sorry for taking time will definate be up by tomorrow i promise lol

i payed alot more then 5k i might aswell say i paid 6700 which i know for spec mileage and year is total bargain especially as not many around 100 mile radius from me and the 1s that are for sale are advertised for 9k. the guy last april paid over 10k.

also my dad has just spent out on his gto he has his car running 415bhp now and really goes so he is happy now .

BRENDEN you still got that wicked badge i put on the front of car?:)

Brendan still has the badge on the front of his car as I saw it last night :)

he pretends he dont like it but i know he does :) and he likes the fairy lights as everyone calls them i was going to switch them on when he bought it but i couldnt slip it past him lol

no just drove it thats all .im still breaking the red one.

ok well proberly see you down japfest its already booked just have to book tracktime now which i sure has gone up this year or might just be me

i thought we paid 25 last year this year it says 35

i cant beleave it i have to replace the clutch and 720 just for the parts and that was cheap but i doing the lighter weight fly and clutch

So changing from the "old" Supra for a newer car in case anything happens to the Supra which costs you a lot didn't quite work out? :p

Car's looking nice at least :)