The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jaguar XKR Coupe 5.0 Supercharged V8 R Auto

SupraAyf

My dads got one, straight line acceleration is brutal in an old school way, and the soundtrack is almost without equal IMO for a new car. He's on his 4th XK now, and they've all been reliable.

The interior doesn't feel mass produced, which is some achievement for a new car, whilst still coming well spec'd.

go for it and i will forever idleize you. ive just baught the older much heaveyer xkr silverstone and its awsome. i really hope one day i can get my hands on one of these new beasts. classic performance next dore to my workshop have 2 coming in soon so ill go for a spin in one and report back, but i know im going to love it. and as for looks, well does it get much better?

Stunning cars.

No competition against the GTR from a aesthetic and social status POV!

meh... I dont really get car brand snobbery :p however I do agree the more established marquees are more enjoyable.

Black GTR = yummy

http://www.cambridgecarcompany.co.uk/photos/19511_l.jpg

The GTR's are lovely, for a Datsun ;)

And at £45k-ish, they were a two finger salute to "The Brands" - however, they've now priced themselves into that brand, so now. For £70-75k, it's Porsche. Even if it's not as quick...

Aye, personally I don't really look at badges I just prefer to enjoy the cars as they are!

I got mine below £40k mark though and although its a big amount I think there's a lot of car for the money :p I think MY12 cars are starting to loose the plot a little bit especially with pricing but what I do I know...