The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New car on the driveway...

grahamc

Nice line up of cars you have there. :thumbs:

How was the waiting list for the evoque?

I've heard a few stories about it being much longer than LR's quoted time of six months.

Seen one with number plate EV09QUE :cool:

Was not that bad... we ordered on the day of launch of the car (just waited for the test drive). They originally said 28 Dec 2011, but finally got it today. Only negative, was that the dealers communication was rather bad!! Annoying at times... but car was worth it. Waiting times are around 6 months now, hence selling now = 2-3K on top of new price. Residual values are set at 96% after year 1 :)

Nice plate....

Lovely Graham.

SupraAyf (Andy) was looking at the Evoque. I think it is a stunning and well built all terrain car and the TopGear reviews were fab.

Have you driven it? How do you find the room inside?

TopGear reviews were very good for this car. Yeah, I test drove originally and drove this one today. We have the 3 door, so rear is a little smaller than 5 door (as expected). Interior up front is typical range rover (without the wooden dash), very classy and also rather spacious! Drive is very good, very smooth, easy to drive.

TopGear reviews were very good for this car. Yeah, I test drove originally and drove this one today. We have the 3 door, so rear is a little smaller than 5 door (as expected). Interior up front is typical range rover (without the wooden dash), very classy and also rather spacious! Drive is very good, very smooth, easy to drive.

Lovely. Did you go for the Dynamic one? Standard kit on the Pure looked a little 'lacking'' when I ran some quotes with Leaseplan - some very costly options!