The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone watch 'Coppers' last night

dude

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The writings on the wall for all to see who the forum bullies are .

And lbm is a super mod with that attitude. A disgrace to the club

I suggest you pm Branners now if you are unhappy with my moderation and conduct.

Bananna hat tester ????

...is the right answer.

How did you make the extraordinary mental leap to that conclusion with what I have said?

Secondly you have no clue as to what I've been doing for a living for the last 25 years do you?

I do! :p

The writings on the wall for all to see who the forum bullies are .

And lbm is a super mod with that attitude. A disgrace to the club

Dude, seriously take a chill pill yaar! :D

I doubt you would say that if you ever met him, one of the nicest chaps I have met on the club :)

Don't let his banana hat put you off! It is not as real as it looks! :D

Supra_aero, may I suggest you go to your local station and ask to do an 'insight' patrol on a Friday or Saturday night. If you think it's so easy, or you could do things better, go take a look first hand.

God forbid you have to deal with what I have recently................doing CPR an two dead kids after an RTC, with their friends and family watching you.

Abz taken on board.

Pistonbroke I never said it was easy. And I never said all coppers were bad - and I take my hats off to the good cops out there.

What I find is astonishing and disturbing is some people (some who should certainly know better given their standing on here), think it can be "laughed off" how the really bad police officers attitudes are. Implying things like "they are in the minority of police officers so it's ok!"

Hey I got news for you, 'NO IT'S NOT!'

The examples I and the other club member gave are no laughing matter and should be addressed.

I'd love to see how some of you would react hailing a police car to give details of a rape victim only to be ushered away and said it's not an important priority right now, "if she wants to take it further she'll call us" attitude.

I'd be somewhat disappointed working for such an organisation where these things continue to happen and would hold my hand up saying these things should certainly not occur.

My last post on the topic, I'm sure this will get locked anyway.

Imagine if you will a continual drip feed of morons continually getting too pissed to control themselves and ending up in petty fights and threatening people who they dont know...you see that week in week out. Nothing changes, just the morons keep getting more lippy and more prevalent. Eventually you just get fed up and ban the lot of them...oh no wait this is about the police who dont have to deal with pathetically drunk tossers every weekend of their life.

You get lippy with a copper then you should expect a smack, simple as that. You get lippy with a drunk person they will do more than slap you. I have never and will never get lippy with a copper, but then I know how to control my drinking and my behaviour when on a night out. Sadly thats far from the norm now and it does make me sad that people believe it is actually okay to get that pissed that you take on somebody that can kick your arse and then act surprised when it actually happens.

There are bad coppers, there are bad politicians, there are bad truck drivers. But there are no bad moderators, we do this allegedly for fun. So do not go pissing off the moderators otherwise I will be more than happy to step in. I am bad, but then I'm not a moderator....Im so much more.