The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Justin's 500+bhp Supra.** Price £6995 ono **

Justin

Well guys it is that day. She is for sale.

I have owned Supras for over 10 years and this car since 2004 when I bought it from another MKIVSupra.net club member. He bought it from the Japanese Import Centre in 2000 for £17500. It is a beautiful car that turns heads, great engine sound, super fast. There are videos of it beating Skylines and Porsches on 1/4 mile runs on youtube. It has been my pride and joy for a long time but I have had company cars for everyday use so this has been a weekend fun car (hence the low mileage - only 2000 miles use in 3 years!). What I wanted and what she is now is a monster road car with the ability to hit the track and drag strip with a high and robust performance level.

With my circumstances as they are I have no weekend time left for a car like this. So she (the car) is sat in the garage doing nothing. She (the car) deserves better but I just don't have time hence the sensible, but sad, sale. Time for someone else to enjoy this beast.

The cost of the modifications and the labour to fit them totals over £25,000 excluding the cost of the car! She is one of the fastest in the club (2nd in the forums 'Supra Chat' drag racing stock/hybrid turbo hall of fame for a long time, 1st for a fair while!) I still have the OEM torque converter if required. The stock wing is back on the rear but I also have the straight APR rear wing if people want it.

Pics and specs here - http://www.moat.eclipse.co.uk/supra.htm

Video clips here - http://www.youtube.com/user/castroltom/videos

The price is at £6995 ono. Put an offer in it's nearly summer!!!)

PM or email me if you ARE seriously interested in buying her and want to take things further.

Justin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.