The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT 86 drifting videos

ripped_fear

• 4 weeks later...
I meant that i would not even consider selling my Supra for one, it doesn't compare with it on the grounds of style and prescence, as sports cars they are compareable, but that's it.

Really? I'd say they're more of a base-level sports car than the Supra. If my racing doesn't go well in 2012 I'm seriously thinking about buying one. Thought I'd get another Supra but I'm not so sure now.

After the dissapointing changes between the stunning FT-86 concept and the production model GT-86, ive actually grown on it.

just seen this on the Top Gear website and thought id share.

Its a pair of Toyota GT 86s having some fun in a deserted car park outside the Makuhari Messe convention centre just outside Tokyo.

DAHFQnyX0C0

Done a quick search and dont think its a repost

I've been waiting for a perfect daily to come along for ages and I am 95% sure I'll be getting one of these when there released (not sure on Subaru or Toyota yet though), the other cars I have been looking at getting are the Audi TTS, 370Z, Z4 and Cayman and tbh, this is the only one that ticks every box (bar interior quality), it's economical, fast on the twisties (I live in the countryside so my commute is made up of country lanes), decent boot size, can house 4 people(maybe not comfortably in the back back though), Japanese reliability and it comes with every option as standard bar leather and sat nav.

Was reading a piece in the paper yesterday, in which they gave a review on the GT86 and 'apparently' the head of Toyota gave a statement to say that the GT86 is the first in a line of sports cars to be produced, one is due to be a small sports car to replace the MR2s/MRS and the other is set to be a larger sports car to replace the supra. Weather this will ever come true, I'm not sure but thought it was exciting either way :D