The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunglasses in bulk, £200. Between 350 & 400 pairs, mixed

DodgyRog

As some of you may remember, my wife (Jen) used to sell Sunglasses at the local carboots, but for a few reasons that doesn't happen anymore

So these are up for sale, as they are just clogging up the spareroom wardrobe

They originally sold on Ebay ages ago, but the bidder messed us around, so they have just sat here ever since, click the Ebay link for some pics, I will add some on here later

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?249771-Yet-another-Ebay-Rant-they-are-a-joke&highlight=sunglasses

Anyway, I am trying to raise some cash toward the Dragonball, so these are up for £200, that's about 50p a pair and we were selling them for £5 each at the carboot without any issue. These cost us about £2.50 a pair by the time they got to us from the States. It says in the Ebay ad where we bought them from if you want to check and that was back when the exchange rate was a lot better as well

So if you want a nice little earner for a small outlay, here it is

£200 for roughly 350-400 pairs of Sunglasses

There are also loads of the fabric bags, there should be near enough one bag for each pair of glasses, but don't hold me to that..............there are loads of them though and there are also some hard cases and a couple of mirrors that can be chucked in

We could possibly deliver for the cost of Diesel and a cuppa, I get about 40mpg, so would base it around that

A few members on here bought a few pairs of me, so if you look at this, please post up your feedback, as it would be usefull for others to read, hopefully it will show these are not the usual cheap crap you see at the car boots

Any questions, please post on the thread, not by Pm

I'd be interested in buying a couple set seperately. You may do better to sell them on their own :) Do a massive photo with like 50 sets per image, with code beneath them so people can pick. I'd be up for grabbing a few sets, my ass has destroyed so many! :D

Il offer £100 for the lot

I really can't see Jen entertaining that at all, thats 25p a pair and to be honest I could proberbly sell a few individual pairs on here like I did before and raise close to that

To put this into perspective, if you sold them for £5 each ( which we did for about 4 years) you will get back £2000, so a £1800 profit

I'd be interested in buying a couple set seperately. You may do better to sell them on their own :) Do a massive photo with like 50 sets per image, with code beneath them so people can pick. I'd be up for grabbing a few sets, my ass has destroyed so many! :D

Yeah we did sell some individually a while on here, but with the posting it was a fair bit of hassle to be honest, if you fancy a couple of pairs mate pop in and have a look, I have that bonnet/bumper rubber strip here as well, you can that for the £10 it cost me

this looks abit shadey

I have no reply to that

Ah the bumper strip, yes you did say you had to have a look for it. Are you coming to the plymouth cruise? Few Supra's are going along should be good.

When I get paid end of month I'll have that strip no worries. Where abouts do you live.

Ah the bumper strip, yes you did say you had to have a look for it. Are you coming to the plymouth cruise? Few Supra's are going along should be good.

When I get paid end of month I'll have that strip no worries. Where abouts do you live.

The rubber strip bit is yours bud, live in Exmouth about 10 miles from Exeter services

I am proberbly not going to make the Plymouth cruise, the. Supra is at ShellShocked and I am trying to save the pennies for the Dragonball

Would you post them ?

Pity you are not closer, I will offer £200 delivered Rog.

I can't do postage as there are a lot of them, I can deliver at the cost fuel, I get about 40 mpg out of the Pug diesel and I live in Exmouth Devon if you want to work out a rough mileage/cost

P

i will be going manchester ,birmingham and cardiff soon if anybody is on route .fiew pares of glasses would sufice.

I'm going peterborough end of the month :)

Thanks for that guys

I have 2 offers by Pm for the full price plus postage and JP's offer, just delivery is the problem at the moment postage is not really an option

Sorry if my replies are a bit slow, I am on the road and have an iffy wifi signal

That's a shame, would of had them if you could have posted them.

I wouldn't expect you to do a 500 mile round trip to deliver them :)

Sorry missed your reply

500 miles is pushing it a bit, but I am a Hgv driver so I won't say no at the moment, but it's about £70 in diesel to my reckoning (that's a quick calculation while sat in my cab)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.