The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint TT 6 speed in Black

ZippyTT

Once again I have to sell another Supra when I don’t want to. I am changing my career and I require the cash tied up in the car to fund courses. I was hoping I would keep this Supra for many years to come, gutted that I have to sell. Well onward and upward and with a bit of luck it won’t be too long before I am back in another Sup.

Jurgen (JM Imports) brought this car in for me direct from Japan in March last year (2011). I have had it for just under a year and have been very pleased with it.

About the car-

It’s a 94 TT 6 speed RZ

When Jurgen brought it in it was absolutely standard even down to the exhaust and standard CD/Mini disc stereo, it did have a set of 18’s on it and larger factory optional breaks (UK standard breaks). It had 88000 Km on the clock. 1 owner in Japan and I am the second. Service history from Japan. It has all import documentation.

Please see link to original JM advert - http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2010/supra37.htm

Once in the UK it was –

De-limited and converted to MPH.

Full service.

Fog light fitted in rear cluster.

Front disc replaced (warped).

I also had-

Full underside waxoil (mint underneath).

Facelift seats fitted.

Cobra alarm / immobiliser fitted (remote locking).

Stock OEM side skirts and rear spats fitted (side skirts are good replicas).

Since collection I have –

Fitted a brand new set of Vertini Riviera 19’s. 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears (still perfect condition).

Front bumper re-sprayed due to stone chips.

Colour matched front lower lip and active spoiler.

Lowered 35mm all around (standard yellow Bilstein shocks).

De-spoilered (welded and filled).

Removed rear wiper (welded and filled)

Tail gate re-sprayed (glass out, slight corrosion under glass seal sorted (not previously visible), glass replaced with new seal).

Boost gauge fitted in clock position.

Alpine IDX 100 multi media stereo fitted (with single din pocket below & ipod / usb in glove box).

Boot blind fitted.

3” cat back exhaust fitted (throaty but not loud).

Braided brake hoses all round.

Front clippers re-built with new seals.

All callipers re-painted.

Facelift clear front indicators fitted.

Professional paint machine polish including paint thickness readings.

It now has 90,191 on the clock which means 88,oookm + 2,191m = 54,680m + 2,191m Total = 56,871miles.

The car is in mint condition inside and out. A fine, very low millage example in close to stock condition. I have the standard springs, exhaust, clock, front indicators, rear wiper / motor and stereo that can be taken with the car if someone wanted to return to stock. Also have a turbo timer and Alpine Bluetooth phone to stereo unit that I have not fitted (negotiable). Taxed and MOT’ed (can put a fresh MOT on if I have serious interest).

I am after £10,000 ovno. Although I need the money I am not in a rush to sell.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.