The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tein HA Coilovers with OEM Mounts and Insulators

dandan

I am still making space in the garage after moving house and have decided to get rid of my Tein HAs.

These were on my car for several years and did me proud. They give a firm ride but not as hard as the Jap spec Ohlins kit. Right now I'm on height adjustable CW Bilstein suspension and I was keeping the Tein HAs as spares in case I didn't like the CW setup. ANyway...I'm happy with the CW kit so no need to keep this any more.

The threaded adjusters were all replaced just over a year ago (thans Mr Whiffin!) and CW fitted the stock top mounts for me as the Tein ones were a bit noisy. The damping adjusters at the top move fine and freely. Everything worked well when I was using it and the parts have just been sat in the garage since.

As you can see they look old and tatty; I was going to do a bit of a cosmetic refurb but decided there's not really any point.

£200 collected from Gloucestershire area or I can post but definitely at buyer's expense! :D

Thanks

Dan

Yep. There is a lot of copper grease and white grease on there so a load of crud has stuck to that. I suppose I could strip them and clean them up externally and stick them on back here or on Ebay. I figured someone here (who isn't too bothered about the cosmetics) could save a bit of dosh and save me the bother! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.