The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" SSR De Coltes

dude

These were on my black car, very light and pretty good cond, would need the rims polished to be perfect, 295/35/18 rears and 265/40/18 fronts, I believe the rears are 11" bead to bead and fronts are 9", they fit without rubbing and clear even AP formula big brakes, if i can find em I'll chuck in the alloy nuts as well.

£750 pick up, must go Ive got no room and need to convert the rangey to 2011 spec !!!!

No, im pretty sure they fitted fine on mine with stock arches, the arches were rolled on mine but not much and I was going to fit 315 or 325's on the rear, these were also on Terry S's Purple throbbing monster and that was really low.

Need these gone, we have no room for spares and these are surplus to requirements, I have no problem with you bringing the car down for a trial fit, as aspecial offer if we fit em here Ill check the 4 wheel alignment FOC.

Absolute bargain for a set of quality wheels, they are worth double the asking price.

I agree. Stunning set of rims and a absolute bargain

Thanks guys, in their day they were one of the wheels to have btu they will just sit in a barn now and id rather out em and get the 2011 conversion done on the Rangey, I have a nice set of wheels for my single road car so really dont need em now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.