The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand New 2JZ-GTE short block

dk_supra

For sale a brand new short block in the toyota sealed box with wrap and everything. Part Number is 11400-49085. Dealer price on this is now around 5800 Euros.

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_1994_TOYOTA_SUPRA_JZA80R-AJFVZW_1102.html

I'm willing to sell for 3300 Euros or 2700 pounds. Shipping will be freight insured and it will be roughly around 180 euros from Greece to any European country. This short block comes complete with crank, pistons and rods assembled. I'm selling it for the price it costed me when i bought it last year as a backup for my car. Since funds are supporting other projects at the moment, and the Supra is going strong there is no reason to keep this in the storage.

I was quoted from my dealer over 5k to get this part couple of weeks ago. I believe this far easier for anybody that wants to refresh his engine compared to the upgraded piston-rods scenario which roughly run around 4k euros and sometimes are somewhat not guaranteed on the quality side. Since these engines can reliably go around 600-700rwhp in stock form I believe it is the best option at the price i'm posting it right now.

Regards

Dimitri

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.