The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT6 Big case/ TRD diff

mikeyh

a great mod for the supra,

the trd diff changes the drive completly, gives you great traction alot more confidence when cornering and superb for trackdays even if your bpu but there a must if your running a single set up

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2390/015njha.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2406/016bbt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

best offer over £800 gets it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's some shady business there.

We had a pm conversation confirming I would be buying for £900 shipped. Two weeks later you changed your mind stating you wanted £900 plus delivery, which again we agreed and you promised you your payment details at the start of the week! You said you would give them as soon as you got home from work

If you didn't want to sell for that money you should have said so.

Good luck selling your other parts, but from my personal experience your a shady seller if you agree a deal and then sell elsewhere

Lets get to the bottom of this johnny u said a grand inc prop shafts etc is the max u will go i wanted more i never agreed to your offer.

darett yes i did agree to your offer for just the diff but i got offered a good price inc prop and shafts id prefer to sell together so im not left with parts, i never promised you the deal was done who i sell to is upto me nobody else as you can see from my latest feedback ive had no problems with sales on here sorry for any trouble

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.