The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap white na manual

jay n_a

Hi due to a change of circumstances i need to sell my supra as i need a 4x4 for work :(

ive owned the car for 2years and have loved every minute!

the car is currently on 190700km (aprox 118000 miles) it came with no history which did worry me slightly but apart from tyres, brakes and exhaust ive never had a problem

mot'd till 6th sep 2012

taxed till 29th feb 2012

BAD BITS

i had an advisory on the front disk and brake pads on the last mot

its due a service and cambelt change

rear tyres need replacing as the ones currently on the car are cheap and do not grip in the wet

side skirts could do with some attention as they have a crack both side of the car from previous owner but its never bothered me

rust on the underside of the drivers side rear arch but nothing serious

the speedo still reads in kilometres

passenger side wing mirror does fold in automatically

main beam bulb on the drivers side is remperamental due to connection on the plug has slightly melted

could do with a new stereo as it still has an old jap mini disc player ive just never been bothered to change it

i think thats it apart from the odd vibration in the boot that in 2years ive never been able to find! i will update if i think of anything else

im looking for £1700 which i think is reasonable when you take the above into consideration

i do have to add this car is seriously loud! there is a video on youtube on a rolling road if i can find it i'll add the link

i live in ellesmere port near chester if you would like to come and view the car pm me and we'll arange a time and day but it will have to be on a weekend as i work away all week

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144003[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144004[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144005[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144007[/ATTACH]

Looks good...are the sideskirts and spats genuine oem items!?

Don't think this will hang around at £1700!

cheers mate not sure if there original they where on when i bought it

i hope it doesnt hang around its killing me having to sell it

the spoiler is operational but only when standing it won't budge when driving even over 70

My guess is that the kph to mph converter is sending the wrong signal to the spoiler so instead of coming down at 100kph(62mph) its coming down at 100mph.

PS, I don't condone attempting this on a public road. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.