The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/A - Black - Manual 5spd - M reg 91k - £3800 ono

Guest eaf

For sale:

Toyota Supra Non-Turbo - Photos at http://www.photobucket.com/eaf-supraforsale

Rare cosmic black with 5 speed manual gearbox.

Excellent condition inside and out. Paintwork is immaculate.

18” alloys with new tyres.

91000 miles, which is nothing on a 3 litre straight six engine.

New headlights and facelift indicators with clear lenses.

Thatcham 1 approved alarm and immobiliser.

CD player and new speakers.

Electric/folding mirrors. Aircon.

Owned for 4+ years and extremely reliable.

MOT until end of May 2012.

Imported in May 2007, owned since June 2007.

Very small dent on bonnet - being fussy.

Serviced myself, oil change every year since I've owned the car. New NGK Niridium spark plugs fitted. I've looked after this car very well and will be sad to see it go.

£3800 ono

Feel free to call on 07793278553 or pm if you have any questions. I live near Bristol.

Cheers

Ian

I think it's a good price for the condition, black paintwork and manual gearbox. Would have always loved a turbo fitted, however you do get the looks and a bit more economy with the non-turbo. Cheers

More economy, most if not all N/A's are actually more thirsty then the turbo if driven the same.

If yours was a 6 speed then id say priced about right, but complete manual kits are worth £500 these days so dont really make them worth much more.

If you dont mind hanging onto it for months then keep the price as is but certainly dont expect it to sell quickly.

I reckon the price of the 5-speed is irrelivant to a buyer who does not want a once Auto/now Manual. I reckon we are our own worst enemies when it comes to judging others car values as all it does is bring the price further and further down.

This looks to be a nice clean car that's worth a viewing, the seller has been a Member since 2008 so has benifitted from the wealth of knowledge on here and hopefully that has shown in the car. I think the going rate for a clean car like this should be able to fetch a return of at least £3500 and there are buyers out there who are willing to part with their cash for a well looked after Supra.

Bash on with the price and let the Sale commence mate, im sure the right buyer will seperate the wheat from the chaff!!!

GLWTS

I reckon the price of the 5-speed is irrelivant to a buyer who does not want a once Auto/now Manual. I reckon we are our own worst enemies when it comes to judging others car values as all it does is bring the price further and further down.

This looks to be a nice clean car that's worth a viewing, the seller has been a Member since 2008 so has benifitted from the wealth of knowledge on here and hopefully that has shown in the car. I think the going rate for a clean car like this should be able to fetch a return of at least £3500 and there are buyers out there who are willing to part with their cash for a well looked after Supra.

Bash on with the price and let the Sale commence mate, im sure the right buyer will seperate the wheat from the chaff!!!

GLWTS

Well said :D

Probably my last message on the forum, sad to see n hear the supra pull away earlier! I got £3700 in the end, good luck with your sale. Just be patient n enjoy it while u can! New owner spotted car on forum after I wasted money on auto trader n eBay listings! Thanks again all, great useful forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.