The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing brethren - where are they now?

SupraStar 3000

Im still here mate but cant face looking at supras, shouldnt have sold my last one but didnt think i needed it :(

Was nothing to do with any of that was just fed up of the car at the time but the banter was always good, theres a few people on here who know that certain people were pissing me off but it was nothing to do with the jokes (i was one of the ones taking the piss out of NAs)

Yes i am a baby :rolleyes:

$#@!.

come on neil dont be like that mate all i said was thats being a baby if the reason you left was you sold the car beacuse you couldnt that the N/A stick, but you said that you was okey with the jokes, im abit confuesed now can you take the stick or not?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on neil dont be like that mate all i said was thats being a baby if the reason you left was you sold the car beacuse you couldnt that the N/A stick, but you said that you was okey with the jokes, im abit confuesed now can you take the stick or not?

Basically Mellonman it is all your fault.

Awww, cheers guys. But Col: not by a long chalk. I just write well, take my time and have a broad education. Now IanC - there's a clever chap.

:)

Aw shucks :blush:

I'm very very tempted to change my sig for the first time ever, just to include that quote :D

HAHA looks that way i did never give neil stick about his car dont think :think:

Neil and myself gave our own cars the most stick, I think there was just on two people that were getting on his tits as well as the cost he had put into the NA for it to still have a Honda rasp just got to him in the end to which I understand and hopefully on Saturday will have tackled.

Apologies to you for my outburst.

Being supra less, blowing all my money on bikes and clothes and the bad weather has brought out the worst in me, again very sorry.

Apologies to you for my outburst.

Being supra less, blowing all my money on bikes and clothes and the bad weather has brought out the worst in me, again very sorry.

no worries neil no need to say sorry its all abit of banta i dont take it personal,i know what its like bad day or troubled times and got some mug on the internet being cocky or messing around and you bite we have all done it, i remember i asked how much someone had spent on there build and someone quoted "more then you can afford pal" (quote from F&F )but i didnt see it sraight away and spat my dummy out telling him if he had so much money i hope he has to rebuild his engine !! boy was my face red :blush:

any hoo

glad to see you back on here shame you let the car go , next time get a TT :rlol:

no worries neil no need to say sorry its all abit of banta i dont take it personal

glad to see you back on here shame you let the car go

The gayness is strong with this one too, can we all get back to bitching please, this is unnerving.

Thats it call me GAY will you, why dont you leave the club we would all be better off with out your comments !!! That better for you sweet heart i mean £$%^&

Pipedown arse munch......

Better?

Stuff you lot, you can stick you're nasty comments up where the sun don't shine, I'm off to mumsnet.com at least they respect my down to earth humour and jibes there, even though I have to be known as Jill.

Stuff you lot, you can stick you're nasty comments up where the sun don't shine, I'm off to mumsnet.com at least they respect my down to earth humour and jibes there, even though I have to be known as Jill.

Basically I think mellonman was coming onto you and that is his way of seeing if you are interested.

The women on mumsnet would eat you for breakfast.

Ooooh, now you've got me interested.

On a serious note, I know :( I go there sometimes when the banter here gets too much, I'm usually back within 20mins as they are like a pack of rottweilers.

Ooooh, now you've got me interested.

On a serious note, I know :( I go there sometimes when the banter here gets too much, I'm usually back within 20mins as they are like a pack of rottweilers.

not suprising i wonder how you would feel pushing a baby out your chuff