The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope it makes some good power, I love the 76 on it now but its a bit much at times :)

Went for a spin today and took a picture showing the APR mirrors before i put it away.

7 days till she is going into SRD, the day Johnys comes out mine goes in.

The bonnet and bumper are being took away by baldy while its in SRD, he is going to give them a lick of paint for me as they are showing a few marks.

Loving the ARP mirrors.

Did you find they go loose easily. I think Jurgen put a bit of silicon glue in mine.

:thumbs:

Mine have been fine so far Ed, I put them together with loctite after reading they can come loose.

The cars I have had in here with those tiny mirrors have been a nightmare, you can see sod all in them, and with your "spirited" driving style on the public roads I would have thought you'd want van sized mirrors, not make up bag mirrors ;) They are bad enough on race cars, but the fellow behind has to look out for himself on a track, on a road car I just couldn't live with those at all, functionality wise.

Is eating yeast really a medically sound treatment for food poisoning? I'd have thought it akin to throwing petrol on a fire, but I am no doctor. Are you?

No I'm not but it works for everyone iv recommended it too, my friend at work had it really bad and I gave him these to take, by next day he was all fixed.