The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

Cussco 9 point cage that we modded to fit a lot better, front legs was raised about 50mm so it fitted tight against the head liner to give maximum head room, rear part was also extended, SRD also welded it in

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, the car is in bits again for the prop change, i took it to WIM last week as they was booked to do it but they never had any imperial allen sockets to get the DSS prop off, so im going to do it myself again, just spent an hour pulling it apart.

The car is going into Lee on the 24th for the turbo change, should only take a day.

I want to get the car into baldy for the bonnet and bumper to be painted, just not sure i have time to get it to him before suprapod, work is crazy at the min, I got another new extension today which im happy about.

I think the DSS one is buggered, its got a bad vibration at speed, i bought a new oem prop.

I can collect monday from you and drop off tuesday to simon but then im away for a week on my jollies.

Cheers for the offer mate but would rather give him the car to avoid them getting damaged on the way home.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Sorry, im keeping the turbo spec to myself for now.

Looking good mate , do you know if you can buy the dohnut on its own from Toyota I need one aswell

Im not sure, i know you cant buy a prop without one, comes as a full kit only.

Its not a 6466 or 6766 as somebody else mentioned.

that was me in the call out thread must be special this one then :D, one thing i wanted to ask you said you wanted 3 bar of boost, i was wondering are you not worried about the intake temps going to tha sort of boost? surely any turbo at 3 bar is well out its efficiency range