The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

Those look tasty Jamie. Interested to see some fitting pics.

Hard to get a decent picture in the garage mate, will get some more soon.

BTW ive wrapped that parcel up, will get it to the post office in the morning.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Seibon doorcards I've seen have a moulded carbon handle and don't have the raised bit around the speaker which always put me off them as they look too 'aftermarket'.

Jamies look much nicer using the stock handle and switch pod imo, almost an oem look. I'd love a pair of these!

All the Seibon doorcards I've seen have a moulded carbon handle and don't have the raised bit around the speaker which always put me off them as they look too 'aftermarket'.

Jamies look much nicer using the stock handle and switch pod imo, almost an oem look. I'd love a pair of these!

Ahh ok, I will have a look to see if there is any names on them.

alright Jamie

Been off the forum for a bit and just catching up with everything.....................just gone through the thread and glad to see youve moved on from the whole 9 second obsession that created pressure from peoples high expectations.

Love how this car changes direction and focus and has moved on from the standard look through the drag strip scene and now your making changes to ultimately enjoy the car more on tracks etc.

top work! all the best