The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New do-luck wing wont be here for a while, another 3 weeks to make and 8 weeks on a boat to get here, i asked about air freight but they wanted an extra £550.

The car is going back into SRD in a few days for the turbo downsize.

Picked up these carbon door cards from Keron, big thanks to Ricky49 for picking them up from Keron and dropping them to me, owe you one mate.

Rickys royal mail service is good!

They look really nice are they light?, shame about the look of the speakers.

Cheers guys, They dont weigh much but then neither does a stock door card, im going to see if i can put covers over them speakers, if not i will change them.

Cheers guys, They dont weigh much but then neither does a stock door card, im going to see if i can put covers over them speakers, if not i will change them.

I would have these over any stock door/trimmed door card, they are the nuts!! 1st dibbs when you sell bud :D

Really like them door cards, without a doubt it now looks track orientated! :D

Reminds me of the Ferrari F430 Scuderia doors, but these look much nicer than the boxy Ferrari ones.

http://static.automanager.com/c/012359/e39e57402a81c64da8be8450f26ab8a8/ac944fccdd_640.jpg

New do-luck wing wont be here for a while, another 3 weeks to make and 8 weeks on a boat to get here, i asked about air freight but they wanted an extra

call map cargo in Bradford

Ask them to give you a TNT based airfreight on dims and weight

I ship from china and the far east all the time, airfreight is expensive, so is sea freight on small loads, TNT is way cheaper and 5 days..