The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

The 9.0:1 is compression is quite nice, isn't it? My old MR2 was 9.6:1 - and lovely to drive off boost.

Feels a bit more lively off boost, similar to what a NA feels like, looking forward to seeing what its like when mapped, Ryan said it should make same power at a little less boost.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels a bit more lively off boost, similar to what a NA feels like, looking forward to seeing what its like when mapped, Ryan said it should make same power at a little less boost.

Yea - and will need to be a little less agressive with timing - win win.

SRD sub box fits so well, very happy with it, soon as Ryan has mapped it im going to move the Nitrous bottle to the middle of the back seats like i had it in the red car and mount the amp to the back of the rear seat.

SRD sub box fits so well, very happy with it, soon as Ryan has mapped it im going to move the Nitrous bottle to the middle of the back seats like i had it in the red car and mount the amp to the back of the rear seat.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/198927cd.jpg

That looks spot on! Think that might fit the bill to what I am after! I'll PM Lee.

Really like the sub box. Is it a one off or does Lee make them for sale? Can you fit your space saver in underneath?

Lee makes them for anyone, not sure on the price as I've not had the bill yet but it's 300 and something with the sub.

Goes in place of the space saver.