The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know if your getting head-lift ? what are the signs ?

ballooning of the typical thin wall aftermarket alloy radiator tanks is the classic indicator

was at the swan in the old town last night and bumped into lad that works for you jamie, the one that came to the ace cafe last year? had a good chat. seemed like a nice fella. he also mentioned that you scare the pants off him when he gets in your car lol

Thanks, wheels are Fikse 11x18 and 12x18

Precision Turbo, GT42-7675R CEA Billet wheel, divided 1.28ar.

how much work is done to the car to fit that kind of width on a mkiv if any at all ? is it just down to camber settings and korrekt off-set ?

how much work is done to the car to fit that kind of width on a mkiv if any at all ? is it just down to camber settings and korrekt off-set ?

I think you need to read the spec sheet and thread or Jamie is going to start getting peed off at repeating the same answers ;)

Questions are fine.

Its a full Nur Motorsport wide arch kit, rear is 50mm wider each side and fronts 40mm wider.

What did you go with JP

I sent these in for them to pick one.

"Toyota made it great, I made it better, Meguairs made it the best!"

"I want the best of every product for my car and Meguiar's deliver the ultimate cleaning products"

"Meguiars, because the best is only good enough for my car!"

Just did a sniff test and as suspected the head gasket is shot, will have been because of the head lift at high boost no doubt.

No big deal but need to get her into SRD asap, Head skim, 1.2mm HKS head gasket and L19 head bolts.

Wont be doing the MLR 30-130 next weekend or the tunnel run this weekend.