The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

Yeah i should have put some sort of heat shield on the underside of the bonnet, oh well....Its an OEM bonnet with the center cut out and the carbon buldge bonded on, I need to sort something with the underside anyhow as it dont look great with the two bonded together, might do the polished stainless.

Bored today, had a couple of days off with man-flu so made a new video, just uploading now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok mate, will see what you come up with, if not i can get my man to make some.

I dont know why more people dont do a chrome under bonnet sheet - with all the bling in our engine bays it seems awaste to have aboring old under bonnet bit of metal to not compliment it all with :cool:

New SRD product, beat Rob to it :D

Would any plastic or rubber in the bay be ok though?

Plenty of plastic and rubber in every supra engine bay, lost me with that one mate?

Stonkin is coming tomorrow to work his magic machine polishing a few bits for me, so gave it a damn good clean for him.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Plenty of plastic and rubber in every supra engine bay, lost me with that one mate?

With the reflective surface on the underside of the bonnet, was just thinking how hot it would actually be under there. Would probably be fine, just curious about it really