The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I tried ringing about mate

He has breakfast in the same cafe as me, if i see him i shall ask. PM me with what you want to know and then if i catch hom next week ill have a word

Your car looks good, not sure on the bonnet but the mirrors i am a fan of !

He has breakfast in the same cafe as me, if i see him i shall ask. PM me with what you want to know and then if i catch hom next week ill have a word

Your car looks good, not sure on the bonnet but the mirrors i am a fan of !

ill call him again its no drama, just interested in a hump... and wanted to pick his brains on a couple of things

Was not expecting to like the bonnet on the stock look, but fair play it looks great, just a beefed up stock look same as the archs. Works very well indeed.

The mirrors not too sure, they look sleek, just not sure if they are a little boy racer. But as longs as you like them that's all that matters, and hopefully they will help on the aerodynamics side on you high speed runs.

Keep up the good work JP