The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really congrats on that as they are very particular with the cars they pick!

Does that mean I won't be able to escape the black beast even on all my detailing mags/sites! :D

I'll wait for my next batch of meguiars leaflets and brochures and keep an eye out :)

Cheers guys,

Still waiting for the new bonnet to be finished, its been painted twice now and Noel has rejected it, bodyshop are pulling there hair out i think :D Noel has promised i will have it thursday so its on for the Meguiars photo shoot friday.

Cheers guys,

Still waiting for the new bonnet to be finished, its been painted twice now and Noel has rejected it, bodyshop are pulling there hair out i think :D Noel has promised i will have it thursday so its on for the Meguiars photo shoot friday.

Good to hear about the shoot JP, you must be happy with that.

I bet that was fun on those tyres :D

Just out of interest, are drag radials temperature rated like regular tyres? My R888s had a sticker on them warning against sub zero temperatures, never did them any harm though :)infact, they were better than the Advan Neovas my single came with in the wet/snow

I dont know Jason, the grip they give is amazing though, saturday all the main roads was dry and i can get full boost down in second gear with them tyres and it was -11 outside, Fikse's are back on now though, getting the car cleaned up for friday.

I bet that was fun on those tyres :D

Just out of interest, are drag radials temperature rated like regular tyres? My R888s had a sticker on them warning against sub zero temperatures, never did them any harm though :)infact, they were better than the Advan Neovas my single came with in the wet/snow

And he was on a HILL lol