The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time for a change, ive sent Jurgen a full spec and a couple of pictures, if it dont sell soon i will break it.

:(

i'll give it a year n you'll be back.:p

you've been down this road before,nothing else compares n i feel you will get bored of 4wd pretty quickly if thats the route you take

Do you think you took your car too far? being the mods you done make it inpratical to use as a daily driver?

massive shame that so many of the big boy's are going,people will have to learn to use the search button alot more as the people with great knowledge seem to be dropping off,

wish you all the best with your look for a new car, im sure it will be a GTR as many of the old favorites have them now and you will still be amongest friends. :bye:

Guest Budz86

Based purely on looks there are few cars out there that match a Supe imo. But taking into account running costs, modifying costs, handling and general comfort for day to day driving I see where you are coming from J.

As others have said, I just hope this can go to a good home and we don't see it broken. Watching with interest to see which route you go down in terms of a new chariot!

I would be interested to see what the car is valued at as a going concern.

I love this machine but a couple of things would put me off buying it. Firstly I still don't have a garage and maintaining the paint would a nightmare if left open to the elements. This will also always be JP's car and not mine in other peoples eyes.

I would not be surprised if this goes to Europe.

Good luck with the sale JP.

H.

This is a sad day :( you've built what I'd class as the best all round Supra I've ever seen, I really hope it doesn't get broken.

However, you know more about spec'ing and sizing Turbos than most, so I'd love to see what you can do with a GTR :cool:

It’s a shame but onwards and upwards.

Everyone needs a change at some point.

I was considering a change this time last year and was considering an Ultima, Noble or Porsche.

Sometimes you do need to change, I ended up going with another Supra but only because it was quite special, if it had not been around then I would have probably gone with a Ultima or Noble.

Good luck with your choice Jamie, would be good to see you in something a bit more rare and impractical rather then the usual move to a R35 GTR. :D

(Clears throat) Perhaps a different type of GTR - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3810808.htm

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Just read this :( never thought I would see the day :( hopefully the black beast stays in the club. And hopefully you hang around d and continue to pass on your massive amount of knowledge Mr P. Good luck with whatever route you choose next.