The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell in love with my car again yesterday, felt insanely fast.

Have to say im well impressed with that 7175 now, 146mph terminal from a small frame turbo is good going, only 3 mph down on last year with the big GT42-76

Im going to try out the 6766 as its an easy swap over but i think i will be keeping the 7175.

Thanks to Nick for the picture.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/bb.jpg

nice one jamie trapping 146 mph, where you in 4th or 5th at the finish ?

I really love the sound of this when its just ticking over and when on boost. Seeing you go down the strip when in 3rd then 4th, I was waiting for the nose to lift and the car to take off from strip : )..

Cheers mate, appreciate the nice words, yeah i prefer the look with the road wheels, big brembos are going back on the rear now so i doubt the drag wheels will be back on on the car for a long time.

Car speaks for itself. The fiske's also look great :D, i will dislike something one day on it!!! maybe doluck spoiler? actually yeah that will look horrible, i know it wont............... dibbs :D:D

Fell in love with my car again yesterday, felt insanely fast.

Have to say im well impressed with that 7175 now, 146mph terminal from a small frame turbo is good going, only 3 mph down on last year with the big GT42-76

Im going to try out the 6766 as its an easy swap over but i think i will be keeping the 7175.

Thanks to Nick for the picture.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/bb.jpg

Man, that looks mean as hell !

Cheers guys, feels crazy to drive, and thats the same spec that it gets driven on the street, no nitrous, pump fuel, one boost setting, sub woofer in the boot.

And the best trap speed of the day out of the supra's wasn't bad going ;)

Only one GTR I see that could compare with that, is Jurgen's. Alot of talk of the other 2 fast GTR's being road cars but I just saw them trailered about.

I'm sure you were flat out in the convoy on way as well! :D

Glad you got the love back, it's pretty hard to top a well built supra :)

I quote my friend who came along to the LMM meet in his Ferrari 360 Modena and parked next to Jamie...

"That makes my car look like an MR2..." :D

The presence it has on the road is immense!!

• 3 weeks later...