The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup we got 3 coming mate, 2 low level jacks, tools etc..

if you bring it we will fit it for you.

we got my R35 to support another R35 and we can help with yours if need be,.

Thanks for the offer mate but Im not risking breaking the prop, might have a couple of easy start runs, that will be about it.

48 users browsing thread :D - never seen such an amount

I cant keep up with the reply's :)

nice turbo Jamie, very good power will be great on the strip this weekend. Are you going to give me a real race this time. I will help change your prop, will also have jacks and tools with me when needed. both cars are about the same power, would be good.

As said above mark to many things need sorting on the car to go balls out, prop/gearbox need swapping/fuel pressure issue. changing the prop is not an option, im not killing a brand new £600 prop for one attempted race. I just didnt have time to get everything sorted.

Great results Jaime, bang on the money then!

Must have a quicker spool than the previous set up, and lower down torque surely??

I secretly thought u were hoping for some higher boost, I take it 2bar was the limit it could spool at?

Still crazy mate, hope u enjoy it ;-)

As said above mark to many things need sorting on the car to go balls out, prop/gearbox need swapping/fuel pressure issue. changing the prop is not an option, im not killing a brand new £600 prop for one attempted race. I just didnt have time to get everything sorted.

i think you're doing the right thing mate for what its worth - yeah everyone wants to see you race it but they aint gotta deal with any potential breakages and repairs after ;)

drift circuit should be fun though...

It dont spool much quicker, gear changes are good though, its stays on the boil better.

I forgot to ask what torque was, screen said 3126 ftlb but im guessing it needs some sort of conversion done to get the real ftlb ;) EDIT, looking at old graphs its about 750ftlb.

Turbo max'd out at 2 bar.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/graph.jpg

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

i think you're doing the right thing mate for what its worth - yeah everyone wants to see you race it but they aint gotta deal with any potential breakages and repairs after ;)

drift circuit should be fun though...

You going to the south mimms convoy mate? Lee in the car with you?