The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Budz86

Saw your car today Jamie while I was at Lee's - looks like him and James have done a lovely job as usual! Strange seeing such a small tubby in there! Compared to the last one anyway! Could do with a wire tuck in that back right corner of the bay though ;)

Saw your car today Jamie while I was at Lee's - looks like him and James have done a lovely job as usual! Strange seeing such a small tubby in there! Compared to the last one anyway! Could do with a wire tuck in that back right corner of the bay though ;)

What is it with everyone and wire tucks now, his engine bay doesnt need anything doing to it and im pretty sure he isnt bothered about trying to relocate bits so theyre hidden. Good luck with the new turbo mate look forward to seeing the results.

Abz, you need to park it in a safer spot next time :D

Hope it all works out Jamie!

Thought that shifty looking bloke looked like you! :D

Hope the weather stays like today for the Pod, looking forward to it, only 6 more days! :yahoo:

Jaimes car is about performance, Im sure that with everything Jaime has done all the time a wire tuck would be seriously in practical!

I don't see the point unless it's a show and shine car, I'm sure I'm the same as Jaime and it's all about the drive for him, and too right, it's one of the best supra in the uk ;-)