The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

Back in SRD :)

I cant wait to see what the 7175 is like.

Also thanks to baldy for collecting my bonnet and bumper today, he is giving them a lick of paint and fitting some aero catches to the bonnet.

Thanks to Jamesy for sorting some posters of my car, ive just put them up in my garage.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you collecting it mate, i will try and get the gauge holder off and over to Lee as im back from work wednesday.

Next weekend maybe, Cheers Ricky :)

faster spooling though?

Going from a 76 to a 71 its going to spool a fair amount faster, I had to get this reducer made for the downpipe, new turbo is a diddy 3" exhaust vband, the guy that supplies my RSJ's for work made it for me.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Back in SRD :)

I cant wait to see what the 7175 is like.

Also thanks to baldy for collecting my bonnet and bumper today, he is giving them a lick of paint and fitting some aero catches to the bonnet.

Thanks to Jamesy for sorting some posters of my car, ive just put them up in my garage.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/IMG_1419.jpg

I'm looking forward to the results from the new turbo mate, are you getting it back for Suprapod?

Can't see my car in that pic. It must be in the corner of doom! Once a car goes in that corner it never comes out. :bye: :)

I'm looking forward to the results from the new turbo mate, are you getting it back for Suprapod?

Can't see my car in that pic. It must be in the corner of doom! Once a car goes in that corner it never comes out. :bye: :)

Its just a turbo change mate, wont take Lee long, hope to collect next weekend.

I see yours the other day! i gave the wheels a rub ;)

Its just a turbo change mate, wont take Lee long, hope to collect next weekend.

That's good, look forward to seeing it run at the pod if I can make it there.

I see yours the other day! i gave the wheels a rub ;)

You'd never get them over those huge brakes now. :p

Did the prop shaft sort the other problem Jamie? :)

Fingers crossed on that, as i gave the bumper and bonnet to baldy to paint we could not test it at speed.

Im confident it was the prop though, turning the wheels by hand i could see the prop moving up and down.