The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it upsets anyone but its my car and I love the mirrors and the bonnet, not going to fit the whifbitz front now though so if anyone wants it pm me.

Only had my phone with me, will get some better pictures another day :)

It seems like only yesterday when you said "This one is definately going to stay stock body" :D

The bonnet looks fantastic, infact the whole car looks like it could have come out of the factory like that. What wing mirrors are those? Look like Ganador but also quite different.

Also, bonnet catches are notable by their absence. I take it they're not required?

Thanks, Veilside mirrors so im told, i just wanted something smaller and lighter than the oem ones, might help on the top speed runs. :)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

When I first saw the mirrors I wasn't sure but they seem better in the other pictures and I think they suit the look of the car. The bonnet looks so much better than the old one too. the trd wing looks good too.

Glad you like it. That's what matters.

Iv only ever seen that bonnet on a black car. Wonder what it's like on a White one :)